The WWE Network looks amazing it will be very successful. The show I'm going to like will be the Monday Night WAR RAW VS NITRO. Here is the full list of the programming
Pre Shows and Post Shows for SmackDown and RAW
COMING SOON: A LIVE IN STUDIO SHOW
Monday Night WAR: RAW VS NITRO- A show that chronicles the Monday Night WARS and how the WWE survived and scrapped to get ahead against Ted Turner, Eric Bischoff, and Hulk Hogan and the rest of WCW.
WWE Countdown- A show that countdowns the best moves,tag lines,entrances, returns and reactions from the superstars too.
Legends House- A show where 8 WWE Legends live under one house rumor has it Bret Hart and The Iron Shiek would have been on this show but rejected it for certain reasons.
NXT - Showcasing the talent of tomorrow.
Superstars- The wrestlers that are being buried this will feature 3MB, Dolph Ziggler, Zack Ryder and others.
WrestleMania rewind- A show that highlights the best moments in Mania history.
You get all the PPV's for the year just $9.99. Also all old PPV uncut and unedited. But remember if you want to watch a episode with Chris Benoit WWE will release This statement in that
( in Monotone narrator voice)
On the behalf of WWE and Sports Entertainment this episode contains a murderer that was once a world champion. WWE highly disagrees with the decisions he made and wants its PG audience to have a good time.
So be safe don't watch this episode of RAW from 2002. You stupid little 8 year old Cena fan go eat some fruity pebbles... Also remember you can watch WrestleMania 20... and when you get to the main event shut if off... we mean it shut it off! Shut your stupid kindle fire off!! We don't want your over protective mother calling us saying that she doesn't want her son watching murderers because when that happens it ruins Linda's governor campaign... and we want her to be governor some day right.
-WWE Public Relations and on behalf of the Linda McMahon running for Gov. Campaign.
I was just kidding that won't be the announcement or the warning but the will be running warning before each benoit broadcast.
Kaitlyn leaving WWE
Wow….. This was a huge topic on social media Wednesday were I was surprised how many people actually cared about Kaityln - When it comes to WWE Universe they can get anything to trend- with the whole #ThankYouKaityln and all that. Not saying that Kaitlyn didn't deserve to win the Divas Championship she did. I just think me and others are stumbled at the fact that she was early in her career and she left. ( Funny thing is that everyone said Eva Marie was going to leave once she got a modeling job and she hasn't left…..well yet I'm might have to eat my words on that one.) Kaitlyn didn't establish what her next career was, when Eve Torres left everyone knew she was going to be a Self Defense trainer with her husband. So lets end the article like this Kaitlyn was a iffy wrestler came at a time where there isn't great talent so thats what made her look so good. So it is the end of her road everyone is now wondering what her next career will be. We all know what the perves and most guys want her to do, Some of the not so "smart" fans say she should go to TNA. Or maybe her husband will make all the money and she stays at home no one thought of that though.
Toby Keith and Jeff Jarrett
Toby Keith and Jeff Jarrett are in a rumored BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP. Thats could be a great thing for wrestling fans that aren't hardcore about WWE product and not a fan of TNA dwindling product. Here comes the middle. I guarantee if this works out with or without Jim Ross this will give WWE some competition and we might have a new number two in the wrestling world. I shouldn't be talking high about this company yet but i have a good feeling Toby Keith can get programming on CMT or a channel like that with a good time slot to. The thing they can't do is be "cocky or fall back into TNA ways"
So here is my list on how to make a good company a audience would watch on TV.
1. Find a state and host tapings only in that state like say texas not every taping would be in Dallas you could do San Antonio and Austin too.
2. Be different back when TNA debuted the X division was great they need to do something like that again but similar too 24/7 hardcore division style division would be entertaining to watch ( wouldn't work fantastic in the world of social media these day though)
3. Hire talent that gives great matches and can do promos stars like MVP, Matt Hardy, Carlito, Shelton Benjamin so those and others can be the ex wee guys and then add some indy guys to the mix it should work.
4. Reason to watch even when its halloween the goofiest mistake Mike Tenay and TNA made was saying on IMPACT HALLOWEEN LIVE the week before Tenay said if you can't watch live DVR it by the way you don't get good rating when people dvr you. WWE never has done that and they have had a Taped RAW on christmas but they still said watch next week.
5.make a cool name for the company.
6. make the ring different like a triangle or a pentagon or octagon
7. Stand out due new stories and make it TV-14
8. Get WWE guys to flip sides
9. Hire Paul Heyman or Jim Ross- Russo and Bischoff are burnt out can't come up with anything new and if you give these to men the keys to the kingdom your product could be spectacular.
hope this partnership works out or else I'm buying TNA from the Carter's and you heard here the nine things I'm going to do so hahahahahaha. ( by the way do you think dixie would take the deal of $20.67 with 3 packs of gum and a 12 pack of 5 hour energy i think so) or Bob Carter would say this " Anything to get rid of Dixie"
Here has been my big article
Follow me on Twitter
Creator of ZWrestleTalk. This page I give you my thoughts on the current state of the WWE product. I look back at the history of WWE. Sometimes even predict the future. If your lucky you get comedic articles too.