Did Battleground live up to my expectations? No,it didn't there was a lot of moments I did enjoy but there was a lot of Boredom and Screwy finishes. The Uso's VS Wyatt's was a great match after the 2nd fall. The match for me wasn't the five star great match that everyone cuts it out to be. It was a sorta good match on a card of bad matches. The Uso's always get the crowd pumped and get the energy in the building. The Ascension (The NXT Tag Team Champions) made up of Viktor Rlse and Konnor were tweeting to the Uso's and talking about the tag team match. The Uso's told them to get in line, So tonight I think the Ascension can make their main roster debuts. It just seems like the night to do it. Remember the RAW after the PPV is always better then the PPV itself. Well for the rest of my Battleground review.
1. The Ascension need to be brought up tonight.
2. Plan C will come tonight *Cough Cough* Brock Lesnar.
3. Lana and Rusev probably will get limited promo time.
4. Ziggler will job to the Miz.
5. Ambrose will get more Revenge on Seth Rollins.
6. John Cena won't be at RAW.
7. Bray Wyatt will try to destroy Chris Jericho tonight.
8. Paige and AJ Lee will continue there "Frenemie" angle.
9. Will Summer Rae and Layla still embarrass Fandango.
10. RAW can be great tonight we just got to BOLIEVE.
If any of the commenters on the site want to make Summerslam predictions and analysis and send them to me. Please send it to my email at email@example.com.
Follow @TripleZ_87 @ZWrestleTalk on Twitter.
Creator of ZWrestleTalk. This page I give you my thoughts on the current state of the WWE product. I look back at the history of WWE. Sometimes even predict the future. If your lucky you get comedic articles too.