The TOP 5 predicted winner for the Royal Rumble and their stock watch… also rumored Rumble participants. *Spoilers*Read Now
The Royal Rumble is rapidly approaching and no one has a pick for winner of the Royal Rumble there is no overwhelming favorite this year.
1. Daniel Bryan- Man should've won the Royal Rumble last year and he never lost the WWE title and is still crazy over with the fans. his stock is rising.
2. Roman Reigns- His stock is falling. WWE's next "guy". The Samoan Cena. You can call him what you want. Remember when he was the silent but deadly type those were the days. Now because of his dreadful promos and lack of becoming more of a standout then a Ex-Shield guy. He's not ready but some officials still rank him high on the list.
3. Dean Ambrose- Before Bryan returned this man was rumored to be the guy to replace Reigns and fight Brock. If Reigns didn't get over with the crowd. I think he would be a perfect choice. His stock is rising.
4. Dolph Ziggler- Always been a fan favorite has gone up against the Authority but still is not over with the higher ups.
Stock is at a standstill.
5. Ryback- WWE loves Ryback. but lets face the music. Ryback is a mid card wrestler. At least for now. Ryback should be US Champion. Ryback should still be undefeated… WWE screwed him up and not even his character opening up didn't help him. No movement in Stock.
Now to who might be those surprise entrance in the Royal Rumble.
Sources have confirmed that Rob Van Dam will enter the Rumble and be a surprise entrant.
Rumors have circulated that the Dudleys could have a WWE homecoming in Philly at the Rumble.
Rey Mysterio was discussed to be in the Rumble by WWE Officials. Mysterio turned down the offer after last years reaction.
Batista's status is unknown at the time. It would make a good laugh if he came out. Another guy that WWE screwed.
No CM Punk won't be showing up at the Royal Rumble and saying the UFC Stuff was a swerve. theres 1,000,000,000/1 chance that he wins the Rumble.
NXT guys being discussed for the Rumble. Finn Bàlor, Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn,Adrian Neville, Hideo Itami,Tyler Breeze .
Sting is a possibility. We'll find out sunday.
Well remember to check out zwrestletalk.weebly.com sunday for the Royal Rumble BreakDownZ.
Follow @TripleZ_87 @ZWrestleTalk on twitter.